• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Sure. Dj burns is tall. Yet he’s lso extremely effective when he gets the ball up top, 20’ from the basket. Edey is tall might actually be a good summary now that I think about it.

The 5”-7” height difference between State’s bigs was extremely noticeable in person. Purdue also gets a Duke whistle which was a tough scene.

Point being, Edey is a turnover waiting to happen when unable to get position deep. Don’t think that’ll happen tomorrow to LK’s point. Ben Middlebrooks shouldn’t be able to defend a 7’4” effectively yet he faired well.

UConn covers.

I went to both games and I’ll be shocked if UConn doesn’t win by 20 plus. State played like shit and couldn’t hit water from a boat. Bama played great and lost by 14.

Final four is very weird. First time I’ve been. Elevated court + basketball in a football stadium I’m shocked the depth perception doesn’t fuck with everyone the entire time. I had “great” seats and was a mile away.
Ok, but Braden Smith played his worst game of the season...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sure. Dj burns is tall. Yet he’s lso extremely effective when he gets the ball up top, 20’ from the basket. Edey is tall might actually be a good summary now that I think about it.

The 5”-7” height difference between State’s bigs was extremely noticeable in person. Purdue also gets a Duke whistle which was a tough scene.

Point being, Edey is a turnover waiting to happen when unable to get position deep. Don’t think that’ll happen tomorrow to LK’s point. Ben Middlebrooks shouldn’t be able to defend a 7’4” effectively yet he faired well.

UConn covers.
So first it was 20 plus and now they just cover?

Ok, but Braden Smith played his worst game of the season...

I’m happy to bet UConn boatraces them. I do not think it’ll be close.

Both of the teams are unlikable. It’s been a long time since I couldn’t find at least some reason to root for one of the teams in the championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of the teams are unlikable. It’s been a long time since I couldn’t find at least some reason to root for one of the teams in the championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty easy to root for UConn to keep the Big Televenteen 20+ year streak of basketball irrelevancy going strong.

Depressingly?

People really don't want to see goon big 10 ball winning championships. I hope UConn destroys them.
I hate UConn. Don't like Geno and despised Calhoun. And I don't really like watching a Purdue game because of Edey. And I fully expect UConn will destroy Purdue.

Yeah no chance. I’ll likely be asleep before the tip too

I've watched so much college basketball ball this year, it would seen less than a complete experience without watching the national championship game.

Back