• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT teams one degree of Wake Forest

Crean has bad hair and looks like Dwight Shrute, and I watch The Office, so that is another connection

When did we play Temple every year? I remember playing them once in about 1993 or so.

Rodney's "go on with your bad self Mr. Rogers" 360 dunk quote from Robin Roberts on ESPN that night.

Wake Forest and North Carolina A&T are both located in the triad.

and UNC is currently playing Kansas, so there is our direct connection is KU

Uh, sure that would be two degrees, wouldn't it?

Trashing Kansas at the Joel would be one degree. Losing to Kansas in Lawrence the following year would be one degree. Losing to Kansas in 1994 NCAAT would be one degree.

We lost to Florida in 1995.

We beat Minn in the challenge one year.

Was it Ole Miss or Miss St that we played in the pre-season great eight?

LaSalle, nothing comes immediately to mind.

So I getting to feeling that nobody likes this post.

So yes, Wake has played a lot of teams now in the NCAA Tournament.

Wake has never played Pittsburgh before though which I find strange.

When did we play Temple every year? I remember playing them once in about 1993 or so.

Played them in 99, 00, and 01

The Rogers/Childres team in 1993 destroyed them at McGonagle, which I was sitting in their student section for.

So yes, Wake has played a lot of teams now in the NCAA Tournament.

Wake has never played Pittsburgh before though which I find strange.

Especially considering there was an ACC/Big East Challenge that we never won a game in.

FGCU is tough, unless you count the sudden desire to hire their coach.

San Diego State is not readily apparent as well.

mike miller's game winning shot against butler took place at LJVM with a young(er) bmoneydeac in the building.

Indiana played Temple.
Jewish people go to Temple.
RJ is Jewish.
RJ went to Wake.

Back