• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCST's CJ Leslie Going Pro

Worked out? What happened after you got drafted dipshit? He talked about that nutshot a good bit. Someone must be bitter that CP3 made it. I loathe The Jewels of Harlem. What a loser.

He's the Evan Turner of Australia. Isn't that where every elite recruit sees themselves in 10 years?

N.C. State hoops is imploding. Actually, (and it makes me sick to say this) I think we are in a much better position than them going forward even with Buzz. Mass exodus on the part of the wulfies.

Rumors about TJ Warren leaving too. That would be an epic disaster.

They've got a good recruiting class but it is only 3 players... a 5 star PG, a mid T100 big and a low T100 big. They were already thin.

and rumors that their top recruit (Cat Barber) is having trouble getting qualified

Rumors about TJ Warren leaving too. That would be an epic disaster.

They've got a good recruiting class but it is only 3 players... a 5 star PG, a mid T100 big and a low T100 big. They were already thin.

and rumors that their top recruit (Cat Barber) is having trouble getting qualified

They'll still beat us.

Wow! Misery really does love company.

Pick up a chair at the bottom of the conference with us wolfies!

Wow. That got out of hand quickly.

No..I think players who transfer within the ACC have to sit out an additional year (stupid, stupid rule).

There's been a lot at work behind the scenes in Raleigh all season long. Both Purvis and Warren's mothers clamored for more PT for their sons after every single home game. Gottfried also has some serious personal issues away from the basketball court...

You are literally the only person on the internet that i've seen post this, and i'm pretty sure you have brought this up several times.. Where are you getting this info?

Per usual, never a boring off season in Raleigh. With Warren and Lewis back along with Barber (assuming he qualifies) the back court will still have talent, and i'm sure Gott has some other personnel lined up. Going to be an extremely young team that is going to rely heavily on TJ Warren.

Never brought it up before. It's fairly under wraps in Raleigh, but could definitely be an influential factor in the NC State exodus.

Back