• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ND this and that

Their new helmets look ridiculous. Look up pictures from their game last week.

Their new helmets look ridiculous. Look up pictures from their game last week.

I was wondering about this. We were watching Notre Dame play last weekend or two weekends ago and I noticed the helmet. I think it looks bizarre.

It's like it is too blinged out. Like West Coast Customs painted them.

Well, it sure beats what they had and it sure is more gold than the imitation gold we and most everyone else with gold as a color has these days.

Vegas Gold blah....much more TAN than gold IMO.

Well, it sure beats what they had and it sure is more gold than the imitation gold we and most everyone else with gold as a color has these days.

Gold is a hard color for fabric. It will be interesting to see how much different, if any, the golds are in our unis this weekend. Helmets are a different matter. The flake looks awful in the current ND helmets IMO....like a bass boat for your head. Plus, the new helmets don't match the "gold" on their jerseys.

Last edited:

Our color is "Old Gold" it is practically tan.

Back