• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need 1 ticket for Louisville

sportsmed86

Reaction score
Tailgate friends are asking to bring their son to Deaconize him. West side preferred but i guess it doesnt matter much. thanks in advance.

Will let you know tomorrow when I look at my Pika groups set of tickets & see who all we have coming & not coming.

Sportmed86, if TheReff doesn't have an extra ticket then one of my season tickets for Saturday just became open. (East side -- Section 13, Row G). If interested just let me know - I live in Winston...thanks.

Buy a youth hill ticket for $5 off someone and walk in

That's what we did for the F$U game. Ended up sitting right the middle, half way up.

I have two tickets for sale. Section 15 row Q Seats 1 and 2. $80 for the two which is face value.

Sportmed86, if TheReff doesn't have an extra ticket then one of my season tickets for Saturday just became open. (East side -- Section 13, Row G). If interested just let me know - I live in Winston...thanks.

that would be great to meet you and get it. let me know tomorrow tonight or saturday. i live in clemmons but work off of S Stratfor near the mall and will be off of Jonestown tonight. gotta break those kids in early to be Deacon fans.

Sport, I do have one of our tickets available. It is on the West side but they will probably squeeze son in with them anyway. Office is on Reynolda Rd and you can stop by on Friday to get it or I can tape it to the door to get either Friday night/Saturday morning.

Another extra ticket for the game. I can have at my office to pick up or tape to my office door to get tonight or in the morning.

If my family of 4 can only show up at halftime for the 2nd half, what's our best bet?

Another extra ticket for the game. I can have at my office to pick up or tape to my office door to get tonight or in the morning.

Thanks Reff, that is kind of you. I have made plans to meet wfujd03mba08 to buy his single. Hoosier, I would walk up at half to the gate and look for Ville fans leaving in disgust at the ass kicking they are receiving!!

Back