• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need a laugh?

I hope yall beat the shit out of UNC and make them winless in conference against North Carolina teams.

There are definitely going to be some skirmishes at the game today I would think.

Never seen the hatred of NC State on the Carolina board at the level it's currently at. I'm loving it. This is off topic but I've noticed another common theme on the Carolina board. Whenever they're getting beat by a team that they think is worse than them, it seems like someone will often pick out a player on the opposing team who is having a good game and say, "He really wanted to be a Tarheel." I noticed it yet again on the Duke game thread the other night. I've not noticed other fanbases do this to the extent that Carolina fans do.

Last edited:
I still remember IC claiming that TJ Warren grew up a Carolina fan.

That was a good one.

I've spoken to Tarheel fans who said the same thing about Chris Paul; that he would have preferred to go to Carolina. This need to believe everyone dreams of going to Carolina, it's weird.

Well the division race doesn't matter so I'm rooting for State.

Nice unis on both sides by the way.

Last edited:
I'm currently laughing my ass off at your football team. They're not much better than we are!

Back