• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need help voting for my girl! Vestique's search for their next model...

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
Vestique, a clothing store in Raleigh, is having an online contest to pick their next model. They have selected the top 10 and online voting via Facebook will determine the winner. Please go to their facebook page and vote for Maddy Reid - she is at the bottom left in the gallery. She is by far the youngest model and, of course, the most gorgeous. She might also be related to me!

I think this link will take you to it... to vote just go to the link, find Madison Reid's picture and "like" it. And, it goes without saying, don't vote for any of the other girls...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.592610547426025.1073741851.145379998815751&type=1

And, no creepy comments... she is not legal and way too good for you cretins!

Last edited:
So we're supposed to click on her photo and then click "like"? Will that get us arrested?

Meet NSA's latest hire. Don't click the link.

i really hope "gurl" was a typo and that's not how you typically refer to your daughter.

admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap.jpg

go to your first post. "Edit" once you're on the edit screen, hit "Go Advanced" and then you should be able to change the title.

lol I remember when someone posted pics of their teenage daughter on the suque

go to your first post. "Edit" once you're on the edit screen, hit "Go Advanced" and then you should be able to change the title.

Just click on the title line and edit it like you'd rename a file.

It was years and several board iterations ago, sorry.

HAHA wow one of the owners of that store (started out online but now they have brick and mortar stores) is my friend from high school

Back