• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need One Player to Complete Fantasy Football League -- Auction Tomorrow at 9 PM

CounselorDeac

Reaction score
Realizing that this thread should likely be over here, not the Wake Sports board. My apologies.

have a 12-team re-draft fantasy football league that's been running many years. One of our regulars can no longer make it for our Auction draft tomorrow night at 9 PM EDT. So, I'm looking for one more person to complete the League. In addition to me ('97), there are five other other Wake grads from various years, the other members are friends of mine from over the years.

It's pretty low stakes--$50 entry fee, and $50 for a FAAB (you get any leftover money refunded to you at the end of the season). Small weekly payouts for most points, and prizes for regular season champ, playoff champ, and playoff runner up. Pretty standard line-ups/rosters.

I can provide more details to anyone who may be interested, and I'll delete this thread if/when I get a taker. Please just PM me if you might like to join, and I'll send more details/answer any questions you might have. You just have to be available for an online auction (ESPN.com) tomorrow night (Labor Day) at 9 PM EDT.

Hopefully another Deac will be interested--Thanks!

Just bumping to see if I can get one taker. Thanks.

Realizing that this thread should likely be over here, not the Wake Sports board. My apologies.

have a 12-team re-draft fantasy football league that's been running many years. One of our regulars can no longer make it for our Auction draft tomorrow night at 9 PM EDT. So, I'm looking for one more person to complete the League. In addition to me ('97), there are five other other Wake grads from various years, the other members are friends of mine from over the years.

It's pretty low stakes--$50 entry fee, and $50 for a FAAB (you get any leftover money refunded to you at the end of the season). Small weekly payouts for most points, and prizes for regular season champ, playoff champ, and playoff runner up. Pretty standard line-ups/rosters.

I can provide more details to anyone who may be interested, and I'll delete this thread if/when I get a taker. Please just PM me if you might like to join, and I'll send more details/answer any questions you might have. You just have to be available for an online auction (ESPN.com) tomorrow night (Labor Day) at 9 PM EDT.

Hopefully another Deac will be interested--Thanks!

Back