• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need some expertise for nd game

Deacs89

Reaction score
Buying tix on stub hub for section 4 row e. Want to make sure I'm close to field. I know there isn't a bad seat in Groves but have a few friends coming for first time. Any insight on where that would put me.

Buying tix on stub hub for section 4 row e. Want to make sure I'm close to field. I know there isn't a bad seat in Groves but have a few friends coming gor first time. Any insight on where that would put me.

My seats are row E and are on the front row, so yeah, I think you'll be close.

Not sure if trolling. :p

My seats are row E and are on the front row, so yeah, I think you'll be close.

Not sure if trolling. :p

Thanks man. Really excited I try and get down once a year. Haven't had a chance to see scoreboard yet! Im just screwed for a parking lot pass.

Also, I think section 4 puts you somewhere between the 30 and 40 yard line.

Haha, was just thinking maybe you already knew how close you were and just wanted to rub it in. ;)

Lol I'm not that evil. I couldn't tell with some tix say aaa bbb and didn't want to make the mistake.

my seats are section 4.

great spot.

between 30 and 40 on the Tower side.

You guys are opposite me :rulz:, I'll be sure to wave.

Back