• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need TWO WS Open tix for Saturday

IMissRandolph

Reaction score
Looking for TWO tix for WS Open finals on Saturday. Let me know. Thanks!

Article in the paper said there are still some available at the box office. FWIW . . .

I just turned this on. Is is weird that I saw blue sky and the trees in the distance and thought about how it was right next door to Groves, and got really excited for football season?

Also... This is the first time CBS has been to Wake in how long?

I think we had a weekend afternoon CBS game more recently than 2005. Maybe in 2009?

Edit: Home game against UNC on February 27th 2010

Last edited:
I think we had a weekend afternoon CBS game more recently than 2005. Maybe in 2009?

Edit: Home game against UNC on February 27th 2010

Oh yeah. I think I was at a conference at UR and rushed home to see that we had scored some embarrassingly low number of points and lost.

'04 UNC-Wake was CBS, and '05 was ABC IIRC. One not so great Saturday afternoon, and one very good one

05 was def. an ABC broadcast. Drew burned me a copy of that game and I have watched it quite often.

Back