• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Neuse River (Raleigh/Knightdale) Active Shooter

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
All our Deacs ok? We’re about 3 miles away and happy to host anyone who can’t get home due to 540 shutdown and lockdowns. Send me a message.

Oh just posted about this on the chat thread after seeing the news alert. I’m out in Durham so no issue here but super scary situation. I think wakelaw13 (?) is more downtown. Stay safe y’all.

Yeah we're downtown. My wife was at her Thurs night run club and texted me that a bunch of police had driven past them going that way. Other than that we weren't affected. Really awful situation for those who were.

Yeah we're downtown. My wife was at her Thurs night run club and texted me that a bunch of police had driven past them going that way. Other than that we weren't affected. Really awful situation for those who were.
Drinking club with a running problem?

I used to rent a townhome on that street ~20 years ago.

So weird to see pics/video of it on the news after all that time.

One of the victims is a friend of a friend. Just gut wrenching.

Back