• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Never Have I Ever...

Never have I ever said any dumb nicknames like "Carowhina"

never have i ever won a chat thread :(

A few

Never have I ever enjoyed a game of never have I ever.

A few fun games in college

Never have I ever sent a dick pic and or boob/cooter pic

A few

Never have I ever punched someone below the belt.

A few nut taps

Never have I ever said any dumb nicknames like "Carowhina"

Grew up in town, so duke is puke fosho.

Never have I ever tagged about palma ruining threads

Nah, but prolly started the palma is a noob meme.

My own: Never eaten at Olive Garden.

never have i ever been naked in public.

Never have I ever thought to myself "perhaps I could find my true soulmate on the internet. Perhaps everything I've always wanted has been right there in front of me this whole time, yet I somehow could not see it, until now. Maybe I do need a woman with a high sense of fashion that balances the airy bright disposition of a woman with the serious intellect of a life partner." and then typed up a message professing my true feelings outside of my trollish outside demeanor in a private message in a seperate tab that has been open on my computer for weeks that I often stare at and re-read over and over again but never quite have been able to find the courage to push that send button eventhough the cursor has been hovering for a seeming eternity.

:wtf:
Never have I ever thought to myself "perhaps I could find my true soulmate on the internet. Perhaps everything I've always wanted has been right there in front of me this whole time, yet I somehow could not see it, until now. Maybe I do need a woman with a high sense of fashion that balances the airy bright disposition of a woman with the serious intellect of a life partner." and then typed up a message professing my true feelings outside of my trollish outside demeanor in a private message in a seperate tab that has been open on my computer for weeks that I often stare at and re-read over and over again but never quite have been able to find the courage to push that send button eventhough the cursor has been hovering for a seeming eternity.

tumblr_m644llLyWk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

*sigh* I miss undergrad.

Never have I ever read a palma post and thought, "Wow. That guy right there. He's just the salt of the earth."

...since no one has ever done that, I'll come up with a real one.

Never have I ever worked on a dairy farm for pay.

Never have I ever drank a Colt 45.

Back