• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New 2012 Rankings

Psydeac

Richard Joyce
Reaction score
New Scout rankings have CMM at #68 and Aaron at #80.:thumbsup:

Rountree & C Miller Mac both 4 stars. Buzz recruiting FTW, but his girlfriend, WOOF!

do we have any chance with Tarczewski or Jefferson?

Tarc is thought to be Kansas bound. I have no idea about Jefferson.

do we have any chance with Tarczewski or Jefferson?

To be blunt, no.

We do have a chance with Moto (#53) though, in my opinion.

Edit: Should mention this nugget in an interview with Jefferson from a couple weeks ago:

Which schools stand out as far as recruiting you hard?
I think Villanova is recruiting me hard. I think NC State is recruiting me hard. Maryland, Miami, and Wake Forest... they do a great job of recruiting me. Stanford too... a bunch of schools.

Deman has said repeatedly though that we aren't a real factor for Amile

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not so great with the jargon. I'm guessing he means for the win and not wtf backwards, but I'm definitely lost on the girlfriend woof.

Seems odd to imply a post is unintelligible when it uses two common boards slang/references.

Tyler Lewis in at 57.

Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout recruiting, a white man got to pull Tyler Lewis out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Tyler Lewis! Tyler Lewis! Let me tell you something, once and for all--Tyler Lewis is good; but compared to Codi Miller-McIntyre, Tyler Lewis ain't shit.

Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout recruiting, a white man got to pull Tyler Lewis out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Tyler Lewis! Tyler Lewis! Let me tell you something, once and for all--Tyler Lewis is good; but compared to Codi Miller-McIntyre, Tyler Lewis ain't shit.

"He beat Joe Louis's ass..."

"He beat Joe Louis's ass..."

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, stop right there. Listen. Stop right there a minute. A man goes into a restaurant. You listenin'? A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down, he's havin' a bowl of soup. He says to the waiter; "Waiter, come taste the soup." Waiter says; "Is there something wrong with the soup?" He says; "Taste the soup." He says; "Is there something wrong with the soup? Is the soup too hot?" He says; "Will you taste the soup?", "What's wrong is the soup to cold?", "Will you just taste the soup?", "All right, I'll taste the soup. Where's the spoon?"

coming-to-america.jpg

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, stop right there. Listen. Stop right there a minute. A man goes into a restaurant. You listenin'? A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down, he's havin' a bowl of soup. He says to the waiter; "Waiter, come taste the soup." Waiter says; "Is there something wrong with the soup?" He says; "Taste the soup." He says; "Is there something wrong with the soup? Is the soup too hot?" He says; "Will you taste the soup?", "What's wrong is the soup to cold?", "Will you just taste the soup?", "All right, I'll taste the soup. Where's the spoon?"

coming-to-america.jpg

"....ah-ha.../raspy laughter/...ah-ha.../looks around/..ah, what do you know about funny ya bastards"

Back