• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New App: QuizUp

[h=4]Description[/h] QuizUp from Cambridge University Press gives you lots of different types of question on lots of different subjects from science and geography to travel and dance. Have fun with quizzes designed specifically for the iPhone but based on our high-quality content, with a social twist. As you correctly answer questions, you will discover new areas on the in-game map. The more points you earn, the more secrets you unlock to collect and share on your favourite social networks.
-----

Why should I pay $1.99 to take tests? I'm not a student anymore.

[h=4]Description[/h] QuizUp from Cambridge University Press gives you lots of different types of question on lots of different subjects from science and geography to travel and dance. Have fun with quizzes designed specifically for the iPhone but based on our high-quality content, with a social twist. As you correctly answer questions, you will discover new areas on the in-game map. The more points you earn, the more secrets you unlock to collect and share on your favourite social networks.
-----

Exactly what I would expect to hear from someone in BIG EDUCATION.

Exactly what I would expect to hear from someone in BIG EDUCATION.

Yeah. You should pay $50,000 a year to take tests and get a piece of paper for it.

-----

It's free Ph, not getting many things correct this week are you :thumbsup:

Just got that info from the website, Yoda.

Appetitie has been looking for a QuizApp friend for awhile now. Somebody be his quiz friend.

dude nobody can seamlessly transition from baseball to ww2 to the OC to the rolling stones to star wars like APETIT

FACT: my record vs apetit is 2-1

TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

YO PALMA add me if you want to catch a beating

do they have a quiz on how to drastically advance the age of your appearance?

i just downloaded 2048 at my brother's recommendation, all of my boards time here at work has been occupied by that today

do they have a quiz on how to drastically advance the age of your appearance?

No but fortunately for you they have a quiz on how to appear like a 33 year old high school sophomore.

Just when I thought my work ethic couldn't be any worse, you clowns show me this app. Thanks a lot guys.

I'm gonna love it when Brasky uses his PSF knowledge to own ALL OF YOU

Back