• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New bball commit

That awesome emoticon is there because of our users and TWDeac. It cracks me up;.

I think people are - for the most part - on better behavior here because these boards are new. I also think that there are a lot of experienced posters here, who have been in pissing contests before and understand that these exercises don't lead much of anywhere.

Part of the problem with DS Premium is that catu is considered one of the insiders. He's just a stay at home dad who direct messages kids on Twitter all day.

Part of the problem with DS Premium is that catu is considered one of the insiders. He's just a stay at home dad who direct messages kids on Twitter all day.

My assessment wasn't far off it seems

Tell me he's 75 pounds overweight

turf demanded I publicly apologize for ASKING if catu leaked the commit.......

He's never demanded anyone apologize to me for anything they said......

CLEAR DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!11!!:jfk:

So on the same thread, Catu is saying:

Anyone who broke the news of Andre's commit before 3:30 disrespected his wishes
I broke the news on DS long before you did (i.e. well before 3:30)
I respected Andre's wishes

Can't have your cake and eat it too, pal. You either got scooped or you disrespected Andre's wishes. Coming over here and crying like a bitch after the fact isn't going to change anything. DeaconSports.com is melting down faster than a Dino Gaudio-coached team, and your reaction on this thread is a big reason why.

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the 9 pages of posts, but what was this kid's HS competition like?

I wish we could edit out all the pissy crap on this thread and just leave substantive discussion.

His high school competition is pretty good. His team played Benedictine this year with Duke recruit Mike Gbinje. Washington had 18 points & 14 rebounds that game. His high school coach coached Larry Bird in college.

Maybe the parents should have told the other coaches first then committed. Maybe the WF contacts should have kept their mouths shut. Maybe the insiders shouldn't have revealed anything. Maybe people got their time zones mixed up. Maybe...
sCo_hmmthink.gif

Tough as a premium subscriber. While I appreciate the insiders respecting the wishes of the recruits, people without premium still knew the name of the commitment before us.

Agreed.

Hodges doesn't seem like the type to blow smoke.

Back