• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

new borads

Once you've shed the profanity censor you can never go back.

364-braveheart--125664920784196700.jpg

FREEEEEEDOOOMMMMM!

so fucking true

So essentially, we have one point of view on one board and another point of view on the other board. Sounds boring.

So essentially, we have one point of view on one board and another point of view on the other board. Sounds boring.

Nah, look around. There is a difference of opinion on here. This is not exclusively a BzOut board.

Nah, look around. There is a difference of opinion on here. This is not exclusively a BzOut board.

I'm not BzOut but like this board. Even if the founders status as BzOuters led them to creating this place, isn't doesn't invalidate their complaints.

The better technology is just icing on the cake.

I also think the whole "no cursing, we're kid friendly" thing is a joke. First of all, I've been on Xbox live. If you're old enough to play a video game and use a computer to post on a message board, you're old enough to suggest that someone's mother gets ass-fucked by your ball sack while your gay dad watches.

Putting **** in place of fuck isn't saving our children. It's a just a reminder that someone else is in charge and you're subject to their opinions and preferences.

I'm not BzOut but like this board. Even if the founders status as BzOuters led them to creating this place, isn't doesn't invalidate their complaints.

I also think the whole "no cursing, we're kid friendly" thing is a joke. First of all, I've been on Xbox live. If you're old enough to play a video game and use a computer to post on a message board, you're old enough to suggest that someone's mother gets ass-fucked by your ball sack while your gay dad watches.

Putting **** in place of fuck isn't saving our children. It's a just a reminder that someone else is in charge and you're subject to their opinions and preferences.

hilarious

Not all of the founders are Bzzout ;) What we are doing here is much bigger than that.

ass fucked by a ball sack.

Genius.

Yeah seriously. I was playing Halo 3 against what had to be a 9 year old based on his voice being higher than my sister's, and we're on the red team and the kid kills a guy on my team who dies basically bent over on some stairs. So he runs over and reverse tea-bags him on the stairs and yells that he's ass-fucking someone's mom in their pretty red dress with his ball sack.

I was stunned by how awesome the comment was.

Back