• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

All I'm saying is we know the following things:

1.) multiple different folks claim Matta is in W-S
2.) there was a flight from Naples to W-S yesterday that had WFU ties
2a.) people watching that flight arrive in W-S say Matta didn't get off (but there is reason to question the accuracy here with the conflicting narratives)
3.) there was no such Naples to W-S flight today
4.) there is a plane that seems to pretty much exclusively fly between Indianapolis, Naples, and OSU (at least, exclusively since the quarantine started)
5.) Matta's houses are in Indy and Naples
6.) the plane is flying from Naples to Ohio State tomorrow afternoon

Forbes is a slam dunk. Matta is a backboard breaker.

I agree with this, solely because of Mattas health concerns

Just dropping by to spray some creamy vibes all over this thread.

Ain’t nothing the Matta in Winston salem anymore.

Wake Forest looks to Matta in a big way in 2020.

We are gonna be good again, y’all! Swing that 9 incher, Currie! Get it done !

If Matta is 9" miller is is 5.75"

Matta has nerve damage in a nerve root running from his back to his foot. That’s a nightmare to live with and I’m not sure it translates to coaching college hoops.

2a.) people watching that flight arrive in W-S say Matta didn't get off (but there is reason to question the accuracy here with the conflicting narratives)
4.) there is a plane that seems to pretty much exclusively fly between Indianapolis, Naples, and OSU (at least, exclusively since the quarantine started)

Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Didn't see Winston listed, but also didn't try to connect all the dots from different flights.

Matta has nerve damage in a nerve root running from his back to his foot. That’s a nightmare to live with and I’m not sure it translates to coaching college hoops.

i'll personally massage his foot while he sits in a recliner on the bench

We are on the verge of 20 consecutive seasons of at least 24 victories and an annual appearance in the Sweet 16 or better.

Is the flight tracking a Wake-specific thing or do other fan bases do this as well? Just curious.

Trying not to get my hopes up prematurely!

Is the flight tracking a Wake-specific thing or do other fan bases do this as well? Just curious.

Trying not to get my hopes up prematurely!

Wake fans did not invent the flight tracking.

Back