• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Lots of money in Naples. Could it be WF money heading to WS to meet with a coaching candidate? The closest D1 school to Naples is FGCU, and they have been awful recently. Don't think WF is interviewing Michael Fly (current FGCU HC; 10-22 this past season).

I don't know, our slogan could be "Fly on in."

Lots of money in Naples. Could it be WF money heading to WS to meet with a coaching candidate? The closest D1 school to Naples is FGCU, and they have been awful recently. Don't think WF is interviewing Michael Fly (current FGCU HC; 10-22 this past season).

But hiring Michael Fly would be a LOWF move.

Definitely feels like that flight could be meaningful. Roanoke > FL > Winston > Roanoke in the same day?

Anyone know anything about owner? Looks like Robert Cassell from Roanoke. Not an alum.

Daaaamn isn't Turner from Roanoke? He must be SIPing there. Tomorrow is the 4 candidate battle royale for the job. Thinking Kelsey may really be a contender in this thing.

Currie sure has some sack.

That plane is registered in Salem, VA to Dunrovin Aviation, which seems like it might be a shell company for someone's private plane.

Just saw this.

Also saw it has an "annual sales" of $500K, which would tell me it's privately owned and they rent it out every now and then.

That thing went Roanoke-Naples-Winston-Salem and is scheduled to quickly head back to Roanoke. Making a quick drop-off before heading home? Owned by something called Dunrovin Aviation

Last name of the owner of Dunrovin Aviation is Cassell

Don't they service aircraft at Smith Reynolds?

I know that the Old Piedmont Airlines used to have a big maintenance facility there.

It's not like every aircraft flying to Smith Reynolds is related to the current coaching search.

I would but I'd need a driver. The Amaker talk called for an early start to my evening drinks.

We can crowd fund to cover your Uber. I recommend bringing some binoculars and a bullet proof vest.

Also, don’t promise photos and not deliver like others have about Amaker.

Definitely feels like that flight could be meaningful. Roanoke > FL > Winston > Roanoke in the same day?

Anyone know anything about owner? Looks like Robert Cassell from Roanoke. Not an alum.

It’s probably a bunch of fuckin’ bankers.

Back