• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

And even then, didn't Lowe basically have to beg them to let him have the job?

Lowe was assisting Fowler with the search. Then weaseled his way into landing the job. Kind of like the Harriet Miers situation.

Anyone but Amaker. No Dookies under any circumstances.
Amaker is the only coach of those being considered that would keep me away.

Somebody go ahead and start a Fuck Amaker thread just in case.

May be down the list of immediate concerns but if my positioning understanding is right our only scholarship point guard next year is incoming Marcus Watson

Ya know, with our fucking luck that plane will crash while landing.

Murdock on the scene.

drake2.png

There’s a parking lot off Cherry that’s right up against the gen aviation area. Should make for an easy ID, but there is zero cover.

Unless things have changed, anyone can park in the parking lot of Smith Reynolds airport. I used to have a connection that had a plane and would fly us down for games a number of times. I had a college friend pick me up and drop me off before and after the game. There's no security at these type of airports.

Did you PM Captain Oveur for directions?

Go past the main Airport on your right down toward the next light and there is a lounge and aviation hanger there where that plane will likely go - There’s a small parking lot there against the fence

Marco Island airport is a glorified airstrip Naples is like 20 minutes away

Back