• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

also, uh... i know he said he didn't see Matta get off the plane, but does the dude in this picture look a lot like Matta to anybody else?

mevA8Uv.png

giphy.gif

Well if you’re a leader in the clubhouse it means you’ve at least beaten out everyone done. Maybe they interviewed first!

Goodman just tweeted that Forbes and Miller are the "two leaders in the clubhouse" according to his source. I don't think Goodman knows anything more than we do though.

Goodman may not know from our side, but it's possible that Goodman is in contact with people from the other side (agents of coaches, etc)

man of all of the things that would disqualify a coach for me i'm not sure i could give less of a fuck about what color he wears on a flight to check out the school in question

Goodman may not know from our side, but it's possible that Goodman is in contact with people from the other side (agents of coaches, etc)

Goodman gets shit on here, but he's got great sources and, like you point out, is very close with the coaching and agent community. He's one of the longer tenured basketball insiders in the game, right now. He was a veteran recruiting analyst before he moved up to covering college ball so he's got ties to the runners (who are agents and execs for apparel companies now) and recruiting assistants (who are now coaches and associate head coaches). I've met the man a few times and he can be a gigantic asshole, but he knows his shit.

Back