• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Assuming this is the only place on Earth that Currie can get a pulse of what Wake bball fans want, I would hope the past 30 pages of trashing Amaker would somehow reach his ear.

I really hope Curry tells Hatch that Turd from the message boards does not support hiring Amaker.

you know brasky is done e-learning for the day -- can defs swing by the airport

go ye therefore, my dude

Assuming this is the only place on Earth that Currie can get a pulse of what Wake bball fans want, I would hope the past 30 pages of trashing Amaker would somehow reach his ear.

Wellman had this site blocked for all AD IP addresses. Currie only reads 247 and Facebook fan groups. Kelsey is the #1 choice, but Amaker is a close second and Odom is MUCH stronger than his record shows.

I really hope WF was not turned down by Matta, Turner, Forbes, Miller and Kelsey. I can't see Kelsey turning down the job, but the rest? Who knows.

Was also this intense for NCSU when they thought they had Cal.

Cal and four or five others. I recollect that Pack Pride ultimately decided that Gottfried was sixth choice. If we go that deep, Currie will at least keep it quiet.

Per Wikapedia -

Unlike most of his peers, Amaker avoids the press and will not do a radio or television show.

Which is good, because no one would tune in anyway. I assume that any sponsors of Manning coach's show have treated it like a donation rather than an advertising expense.

At 4:41 PM, the Era of Unwiped Ass might be over.

Somebody please get their ass to the airport.

Gotta love that wide swing of emotions during coaching searches.

If I thought I’d be able to get a good view I’d drive over. I imagine it’d be tough tho.

Back