• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Hold the phone. Beilein is back, baby.

asm.gif

From a BC rag.....still find this very hard to believe.........:confused:

"Wake Forest also was in hot pursuit of Amaker, going so far as to offer him the position without even so much as an interview".

"Wake Forest also was in hot pursuit of Amaker, going so far as to offer him the position without even so much as an interview".

it's probably hard to believe because it's fucking nonsense.

If you're referring to that BC Interruption article, that was from 2014.
And was debunked in it's own comment section.

Ok, that makes me feel better.....missed the date and forgot he was even in play 6 yrs ago. Will sleep better tonight now.....

Ok, that makes me feel better.....missed the date and forgot he was even in play 6 yrs ago. Will sleep better tonight now.....
The one thing I did find funny in that old article: Amaker really did turn Boston College down. Lulz

When are y'all going to realize that nobody has any sources now?

When are y'all going to realize that nobody has any sources now?

And your mannerless, classlessness of an internet tough guy is grating on many.

Remind us again how you drove from Santa Barabara to West Hollywood in fucking monsoon in less than ninety minutes. Guys it's over 100 miles and the last twenty minutes (in perfect weather) is on winding canyon roads.

It took RJ over an hour to get there from OC (about 40 miles) in an Audi with no traffic.

Do not want Miller. The article in a prior post confirms that Skip DID offer Wes a position at Wake and Wes turned him down to join the Blue Goats. I say let him wait and go coach at his beloved Chapel Hell later on. Again, I love our former great quarterback Larry Russell's quote, "We aren't hiring no g.d. Tar Heels".

Back