• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Love it!!!!

Also, props to Les. He had the information the whole time.

Not really. Unfortunately the big, national guys seemed to have more of an inside track. Combination of a new AD and les being relatively new covering wake. But I pay for his site none the less

He said he "recruits offense and coaches defense." I imagine his teams will play with great energy, defend well, and win the majority of the 50/50 balls.

Forbes: "Go after all 50/50 balls with two hands." :thumbsup:

Forbes will build a program that can consistently get to the postseason. The lost decade has come to an end, back to the good ol' days.

Thank god I'm working from home because I'm fully torqued. Forbes is going to fuck shit up and it's going to be awesome.

Interesting parallels between him and Nick Nurse. This dude is going to crush it. Usually the hot mid major coach is one that’s hard to separate from either a kinda lucky run or a single player that elevated his program. This dude’s long history of winning and just fucking grinding has me so pumped.

Let’s fucking GO!

Let's not talk shit about a kid (kids) that had to look out for themselves. They don't know what a good coach is so let's give some understanding and patience. If they leave that's ok. Gives Forbes more opportunity to capitalize on his honeymoon phase. He can also recruit them back. The Burger King AA line may even be enough.

A charismatic blue-collar grinder at a place like Wake Forest.

Oh, so good. I am getting a tingly feeling.

You know with our luck though, we'll finally get a guy we (almost) all believe in and the season will get canceled because of the Covid crap. I know, Debbie downer, thought crossed my mind though.

the Amaker wife story is super dubious, but I am all in on Mrs. Amaker program saving mythology

may she achieve her wildest dreams

Back