• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Just ignore fucking RJ and celebrate these sweet Forbes vibes, y'all.

RJ's never gonna change, but we're going to be good again!

God I love this guy. After a loss to KU last November:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3I_PCT8OdQ

No excuses. No intimidation. Fuck. Yes.

Holy shit we've had bad coaches for a long time.

So funny in that interview when he says that he is a Bell Self guy.

We just had a Bill Self guy... Like an actual coach from that staff... And he sucked.

Some guys are just good coaches and others are not.

Gotta wonder what Wellman thinks of all this. Watching Currie clean up his basketball mess so quickly and efficiently.

Hopefully nobody at Wake returned Wellman's calls, and he's pissed because he had to find out about everything over the last week through the press just like the rest of us.

seriously

stay hungry, conor, and get him next time

i love our writers rn

can't wait until our DEACS are back on the field/court again
I still would like to know why/how Conor got so misdirected in comparison to others.
I know the situation was fluid, but his sources just seemed in a completely different direction.

If forbes has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾.
if forbes has ten fans i am one of them. 🙋🏻🙋🏾
if forbes have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏻.
if forbes has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😢.
if world against the forbes, i am against the world ❌🌍☄️.
i love #forbes till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of forbes 🤓🌹.
lets see who agrees and is brave enough to repost,,,
If you Think forbes Best coach & Smart In the world 🤠

was there actually a press conference yet?

or an upcoming one announced?
Multiple folks saying to expect PR today and PC tomorrow.

Wake had a PC scheduled on YouTube for tomorrow at 11 earlier this morning, but they took it down.

STICK'S RIGHT!!

:DANCINDEAC:
giphy.gif

oh to be sure fuck goodman, just fun to watch it.

shhh...he's God to many here...not someone who got suckered and provided cover for the real story.

Let's go Steve...hit the road. Someone out there can play.

If forbes has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾.
if forbes has ten fans i am one of them. 🙋🏻🙋🏾
if forbes have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏻.
if forbes has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😢.
if world against the forbes, i am against the world ❌🌍☄️.
i love #forbes till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of forbes 🤓🌹.
lets see who agrees and is brave enough to repost,,,
If you Think forbes Best coach & Smart In the world 🤠

inject the conor/goodman beef directly in my veins

What does Goodman think he's accomplishing with that nonsense? I guess when you are a national guy like him it doesn't matter if you piss off a small fanbase like Wake, but I can't imagine a single fan would see that exchange and side with Goodman over Conor.

What does Goodman think he's accomplishing with that nonsense? I guess when you are a national guy like him it doesn't matter if you piss off a small fanbase like Wake, but I can't imagine a single fan would see that exchange and side with Goodman over Conor.
He must be day drinking to celebrate his "scoop."

He actually spells out how his team needs to take the next step, unlike Manning.

This is amazing. Manning never spelled out anything let alone the first practice. Forbes will remind all of us every day at what a completely awful coach Manning was - like we need a reminder.

As much as I love having Randolph on staff, a clean slate is necessary. It would be great if somewhere like ETSU or similar school would give him a chance at Head Coach for a few years so maybe he would be able to assume HC at a P6 school (maybe WF) later on.

I am Team Conor.

Don’t worry man, I’ve been so misdirected the past six weeks, it’s silly.

Give Goodman hell.

haha, much appreciated to you and others. Sorry to disappoint, but unless Goodman escalates that shit further, I've got no need to keep going. He really is a massive prick; I've known that since sitting next to him for an NCAAT game in Charlotte in 2015.

But damn. Had no idea I was living in his head rent free for so long.

I wish I could say where misleading info came from. Only part of it I really regret is mentioning Collins; I should've fleshed that out more.

I had heard from multiple and independent sources (#sauces, I guess now) that Forbes and Miller were out at that point. As I said on radio, I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. Can't taste much worse than paper. And clearly was wrong. I can live with that, though.

Back