• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Conor is a good dude and a good reporter but glad a lot of his stuff was wrong on this one

His info was so different from most of the other stuff we were hearing at times that I honestly wondered on two different occasions if he was being fed misinformation as revenge for a couple of his tweets that called out Currie for not giving him an interview about basketball.

twBeF2N.png

His info was so different from most of the other stuff we were hearing at times that I honestly wondered on two different occasions if he was being fed misinformation as revenge for a couple of his tweets that called out Currie for not giving him an interview about basketball.

i thought that as well. feel like Conor was (rightly) critical of Manning and not afraid to call it out.

Goodman really sucks guys.

Yet people believe him about the buyout no questions asked. Makes no sense.

While he is connected within the industry and generally worth paying attention to, he does look to generate views by being controversial.

While the manning contract is bad, it’s not as bad as Goodman has reported.

I am kind of curious about how Conor was so wrong on this. Like what was it about his mystery source that made Conor think he was so reliable that info from him could be published, when it’s now clear that he had no freaking idea what he was talking about?

Yet people believe him about the buyout no questions asked. Makes no sense.

While he is connected within the industry and general worth paying attention to, he does look to generate views by being controversial.

While the manning contract is bad, it’s not as bad as Goodman has reported.

He's a dick, but he knows his stuff. He's not the only one who has reported on the contract being $15 million and negotiated down. Even our own insiders on here have confirmed that the $7.5 million sum represents a post-negotiation figure. I don't know why y'all are so invested in shilling for Wellman and Manning.

It's pretty clear that the contract was malpractice, which makes Currie pulling in a top tier hire in the middle of a pandemic/depression all the more impressive.

Just be happy about Forbes, ya donk. Take this shit to another thread.

I am kind of curious about how Conor was so wrong on this. Like what was it about his mystery source that made Conor think he was so reliable that info from him could be published, when it’s now clear that he had no freaking idea what he was talking about?

meh who cares

Back