• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

the way he throws that mask on the ground like he hates it more than anything he has ever touched

i love it

wake basketball has been hot garbage for so long that we forgot that it is supposed to be fun. that was fun.

This. I'm not even quite sure what rock bottom was, to be honest. There are so many possible entries. I hope we don't ever again come close to losing to a team as bad as Houston Baptist at home in an empty gym and then poach their star like some LOWF version of the KD-Warriors fiasco.

Rock bottom was the presser last spring where we retained that fucking asshole.

Not sure what is happening here. We now have a basketball coach with a personality and some fire in his belly. WTF is going on.

That video was so un-Wake Forest, that I am completely in love with this guy.

So Un-Wellman like. I would pay a significant amount of money to see that clip redone with Wellman and Bzz and Wellman and the Mannequin.

Holy fuck. Epic video.

First rule: "Are you going to graduate players"

Holy crap... massive shot across the bow to Manning!

An awesome coach with passion and shit talking Manning all in 45 seconds? I needed that!

i'll admit i have been drinking bourbon rather steadily for a couple of hours now

Drink and be merry. Really hope there is a way to have a season this fall. New sheriff in town.

First rule: "Are you going to graduate players"

Holy crap... massive shot across the bow to Manning!

An awesome coach with passion and shit talking Manning all in 45 seconds? I needed that!

And that is exactly what I said needed to be addressed right out of the box: Graduation and (indirectly) academics. Giant flaming arrow across the bow.

3zctcq.jpg

Bane-Mask-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg

SAME ENERGY

Back