• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Fall Out Boy Album!!!!!!!!

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
Emos, what are your thoughts? Looking especially at DF2009 and his emo posse of rock and rolled. (Townie, cookout, wakephan09 ... and ... someone I'm forgetting)

In the era of the Quad Stars, this would've been big news.

(In all seriousness, Pete whatever's bar used to be next door to one of my favorite Irish pubs in the East Village. I believe it closed a year or two ago. The IRS can be such emo suppressors.)

ETA: Quad Squad, not Quad Stars. Dear Lord. Too much substance abuse between then and now.

Last edited:
i remember being a freshman in high school. it sucked.

Day of dwarves realized??

Come on, you can't tell me this isn't the pinnacle of both music and music videos. Look at all those other bands that make cameos!

Come on, you can't tell me this isn't the pinnacle of both music and music videos. Look at all those other bands that make cameos!

Never heard that song or seen that video before. Now I realize that I'm a bit older than a lot of you (I'm 33) but this gets a big "meh."

anything that involves fire and #2CHAINZZZZ is not rock and roll to me

Oh M Gee my middle school self is so excited

Their album is called Save Rock and Roll.

The way it looks on the cover is

FALL OUT BOY
SAVE ROCK AND ROLL

Haha. So awesome.

wow, that was horrible. i enjoyed their old stuff back in middle and high school, but these guys are grade a hacks, and sold out before they even sniffed greatness. give me jimmy eat world, taking back sunday, and motion city soundtrack any day over these bums...

Back