• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New free iPhone/Android app for live game audio

This is HUGE. Kudos to the Deacs for finally getting this done. I've been begging for such an app for a couple of years now to be able to listen to radio broadcasts on my phone.

for droid is this free on laptop but pay on mobile phone?

forget it. it is free. instead of searching the play store i just used the link here.

Last edited:
so this will get me Stan Cotten's radio broadcast over mobile? cool beans. wasn't sure how I was going to watch in Maryland, now at least I can find a damn radio link.

Will be interested to see if this allows free streaming. A similar app a year or two ago required a paid subscription to hear games.

I wish the app included schedules for more than just football/basketball

Last edited:
Yeah, little concerned that its the pre-game and post-game.

The description specifically says "LIVE GAME AUDIO." They've just realized that they can monetize the audio in a different way, by offering it free and displaying in-app ads, etc. According to the website, the SportsLab platform extends to Facebook, YouTube, etc, so I'm sure they've found ways to monetize all of the Wake content outside of the old paid subscriptions models. I suspect more Wake stuff on on social media will eventually come via their platform if it doesn't already.

Can't find it on the App Store... The only one that's popping up is VT's

Back