• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Hamshire Picks Presidents

Central probably the wrong word but for people living in NH central is Concord/Manchester area which is the "densely" populated area.

Alright, now that Iowa is done picking corn, it is time for New Hampshire to anoint a president for us. Of course, sometimes the guy that finishes second in NH actually wins the nomination, but whatever.

Doing absolutely no research (not even a google), I suspect Hill-dog will win NH by 6-8 points, and Trump squeaks out a victory.

You pick cotton, you cut corn.

#notafarmer

Rooting for a Kasich jump with Trump falling back a bit. I think he'll be in double digits but not sure it'll be enough to really become viable.

I think Sanders wins but by about 6-8.

If Trump and Sanders don't clean up in NH I think both campaigns are in big trouble. Squeaking out a W for either isn't good for the optics with where the polls have been. (Sanders is in trouble regardless but for sake of argument).

Back