• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

new HDTV questions

LG Plasma and Samsung LED at my place- agreed that the plasma has the best picture.

I have some burn in on my 42" Panasonic plasma. The picture is still awesome but there is a green patch I see whenever the background is white or light colored. The burn in has been there for about 6 months. Can this be fixed or have I waited to long?

I have some burn in on my 42" Panasonic plasma. The picture is still awesome but there is a green patch I see whenever the background is white or light colored. The burn in has been there for about 6 months. Can this be fixed or have I waited to long?

When I bought my first plasma, the geeks at AVSFourm suggested running a DVD of multiple color slides on loop for 72 hours. I did this to both of mine and have had no burn-in. It is also said that running these slides can reduce or undo burn-in.

I did a quick Google search, and came up with this... http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/hdtv-video-displays-processors/52673-plasma-break-how-properly-break-your-new-plasma-display.html

does anyone know how to access the google search engine on an android sony tv without having to use an app

Back