• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New IMG short films on WFU Football

Reaction score
Not sure how long these have been out and if they've been posted here before, but just saw some posts on Facebook about them so maybe they just came out. They're, um, interesting to say the least. My first reaction watching them was, "Oh, this is sweet," and then I recognized some clips from Grobe's Clemson pregame speech and the ND game which simply ruined the videos for me.

Best line comes in the film titled "The Wake Way," when Lobo says, "We run an intellectual-style offense."

http://wake.imgcollegefilms.info/video/54826099

Not sure how long these have been out and if they've been posted here before, but just saw some posts on Facebook about them so maybe they just came out. They're, um, interesting to say the least. My first reaction watching them was, "Oh, this is sweet," and then I recognized some clips from Grobe's Clemson pregame speech and the ND game which simply ruined the videos for me.

Best line comes in the film titled "The Wake Way," when Lobo says, "We run an intellectual-style offense."

http://wake.imgcollegefilms.info/video/54826099

"We've got to be aggressive in our hugs" (1:06)

New WF sports motto?

I think that's really explains Lobo's problem, he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and someway he's convinced Grobe that he's (Lobo) is the smartest guy in the room. I mean we've heard from players and coaches for yeasr how intelligent Lobo is and sometimes I think he probably makes things too hard. However, I don't see how intellectual our offense could be because these dummies we play from state schools like Clemson and NC State sure don't seem to have any trouble figuring it out.

And by the way, who recommended that shirt to Grobie, [Redacted]????

Last edited:
Back