• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NEW MAFIA THREAD SIGN UP - ONE DEADLINE PER DAY - MOSTLY CHATTING

romanovKU

Reaction score
ABC MAFIA. One deadline each day will be at 10:30:59am unless you majo biches. I'll probably throw in a curveball

We are only taking 13 so sign up fast while spots last (lol)

1. Deacfan27
2. tim
3. gouda
4. tic
5. bym

Last edited:
Ayyyyyyyeeee bbys

IN

giphy.gif

Can't, last final is on Wednesday, have to be productive

Gouda, I'll be in Fort Collins starting May 14th through July. We should grab beers.

Can't, last final is on Wednesday, have to be productive

Gouda, I'll be in Fort Collins starting May 14th through July. We should grab beers.

What are you out here for?

I haven't done Fort Collins yet, overdue for a brewery tour.

What are you out here for?

I haven't done Fort Collins yet, overdue for a brewery tour.

Working in CSU's athletic department in the compliance office. I am looking forward to New Belgium and Odell's tours.

Take it to gchat fellas, this thread is for SIGNUPS

Working in CSU's athletic department in the compliance office. I am looking forward to New Belgium and Odell's tours.

Wanna get good at being a real estate lawyer person so I can hire you and sue some fools?

Wanna get good at being a real estate lawyer person so I can hire you and sue some fools?

No, but I know a guy in my class that worked in real estate before coming to law school from the DC area. I'm sure he will be able to help you in a couple years.

Should I move to Spain for a couple years?

one deadline per day sounds terrible, but whatever I am in

Back