• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New NFL Uni's coming this Week

WindyCityDeac

Reaction score
Jags will unveil today at 1:30 PM.
Vikings and Dolphins will unveil Thursday night.

Jags rumored to be very "Nike".

Dolphin fans will HATE the new uniform...according to my own source at the Dolphins. And yes...I just went RJ in that last line.

I like them actually...very clean look. Options to mix and match without being over the top. Glad they got rid of the random gray. Also like that all the helmets are a Matte finish.

I know everyone wants to be Oregon with uniforms but WVU did it the right way here... options while maintaining simplicity and utilizing school colors.

I don't feel Wake should follow suit however and my reasoning is still because of the difficulty in fabric color matching on Old Gold...it just doesn't work well. As a pant element i think it's fine because it somewhat mimics the old school khaki look of the early years of football. I just don't like it for a jersey...I feel it always looks like crap when you go old gold up top...

May have missed the news but have we unveiled our new unis to go with the new helmets yet ?

AIR, our jerseys are like 6 years old now and definately out of date.

BIjcXJICQAEZwtb.jpg:large

Nike is absolutely destroying the look of the NFL. What a bunch of Arena League-looking garbage.

Nike is absolutely destroying the look of the NFL. What a bunch of Arena League-looking garbage.

They should put nicknames on the back of jerseys instead of last names.

My first reaction is that I like them... I disagree that Nike is destroying the look of the NFL. People had similar reactions when the Broncos orignally changed to the Navy with the swoops on the legs. It's just a more modern design...

I need to see the helmets on the field before i pass judgement. If I take the helmet out of the equation..I love them. That helmet is certainly bold...

My first reaction is that I like them... I disagree that Nike is destroying the look of the NFL. People had similar reactions when the Broncos orignally changed to the Navy with the swoops on the legs. It's just a more modern design...

I need to see the helmets on the field before i pass judgement. If I take the helmet out of the equation..I love them. That helmet is certainly bold...

+1

Back