• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Orleans Bowl: San Diego St vs UL-LaFayette. ESPN

Awesome game. That 4th down PI was iffy but those things happen. Unexpectedly turned out to be a great game.

He never let go of the receiver and grabbed him by the neck...not iffy at all. The only iffy thing was the lack of the calls in the end zone on the other end.

Not getting those 2 points could hurt the Aztecs...ULL has a kicker that is 17/19 on the year with a long of 49.

Awesome game. That 4th down PI was iffy but those things happen. Unexpectedly turned out to be a great game.
I'm not sure. It appeared he was basically choking him and definitely never let go from the moment the ball was snapped.

I bet Baer can hit up to 55. Gotta give him a chance imo. Throw a 5-7 out route and give him the shot to win it (or pull a Michigan State and fake it to win it...wouldn't surprise me at all).

I bet Baer can hit up to 55. Gotta give him a chance imo. Throw a 5-7 out route and give him the shot to win it (or pull a Michigan State and fake it to win it...wouldn't surprise me at all).
If the out route is incomplete, do they let him attempt it from 60?

What was the penalty call?
You can't provoke the OL on a kick. I saw it in an FSU game this year against Virginia. Everyone else was pissed because they thought FSU got an extra chance (we missed the kick, regardless). The point is... that's the rule. It is what it is.

Back