• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Wake Sports Video

Agreed. I thought it was pretty well done. Kudos to sports marketing/whoever is in charge.

I thought it was awesome. I thought it would have been cool if the last thing you heard was the alarm going off again as they began another day. . .

Pretty cool. I thought it was weird there were no football players whatsoever, but I guess it was the brainchild of this semester

Fantastic video. I loved it.

I thought it was awesome. I thought it would have been cool if the last thing you heard was the alarm going off again as they began another day. . .

That WOULD have been cool. Slow mo makes everything feel more profound.

We Don't Complain
We Make Time
Not Excuses

I like it. Nice work.

Loved it.

Made me sad for Travis, though.

All of that hard work...
Agreed, I felt sad for Travis too watching that video. Buzz has wasted so much great talent in his 3 years. I hate you so much, Buzz.

Very nice. A little strange there was no golf footage.

When did their Spring practice officially start? The "day" in that video was January 30, day of the home basketball game against Duke.

For those of us who don't follow all the sports, who are the athletes in the video?

For those of us who don't follow all the sports, who are the athletes in the video?

484920_10151518549909238_677891735_n.jpg

Weird. That banner didn't come up for me. Thanks.

Back