• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New WH Press Secretary

Brangus

Reaction score
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/16/kimberly-guilfoyle-white-house-press-secretary/

guilfoyle3.jpg

Kimberly Guilfoyle

So I guess Spicer knows now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Trump picked a hot chick-- realized he made a mistake not picking a hot chick out of the gate... I mean, its press SECRETARY - who doesn't want their secretary to be a hot chick?

Of course Trump picked a hot chick-- realized he made a mistake not picking a hot chick out of the gate... I mean, its press SECRETARY - who doesn't want their secretary to be a hot chick?

The wife of the employer of said secretary?

If you're Sean Spicer, how much does Trump have to pay you to go away quietly and sign a non-disclosure agreement? Being dismissed just over the 100 day mark with the inside stories Spicer could tell could fetch decent coin on the book market. And a Spicer book deal wouldn't just be about making money, it would be an attempt to restore his personal and professional credibility.

DV7 is going to be so upset you are talking about her looks, I guarantee trump doesn't even think about sexually harassing her in their late night personal one on one planning meetings.

DV7 is going to be so upset you are talking about her looks, I guarantee trump doesn't even think about sexually harassing her in their late night personal one on one planning meetings.

My understanding, from my sources and I have the best sources, that grabbing the pussy is part of the interview process. This is why Spicer won the job, he has a Yuge pussy.

If you're Sean Spicer, how much does Trump have to pay you to go away quietly and sign a non-disclosure agreement? Being dismissed just over the 100 day mark with the inside stories Spicer could tell could fetch decent coin on the book market. And a Spicer book deal wouldn't just be about making money, it would be an attempt to restore his personal and professional credibility.

99.9% chance he signed one when he took the job.

Good for Caitlyn Marie Jenner
caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg

Always skeptical of anybody who throws around the term patriot at the drop of a hat.

Poor Melissa McCarthy

They kinda ended those sketches on Saturday with Spicer making out with Trump.

I look forward to Cecily Strong's take going forward.

Are government officials allowed to sign one?

I don't know. Doesn't Grover Norquist have all the Republicans signed onto a can't raise taxes agreement?

I don't know. Doesn't Grover Norquist have all the Republicans signed onto a can't raise taxes agreement?

Non legally binding pledge.

They're saying "I know you'll run someone crazier than I if I violate this."

There are no legal ramifications.

Back