• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New York City Before/After Pics

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.nyc-grid.com/home/tag/before-after

ht_bill_070327_ssh.jpg

stan gable 2013 stan gable 2000

Great link. The Gable jokes are getting old.

If people think that things have changed that much in 50 years they need to visit those slides. Amazing how some of the buildings and the people interacting in them are the exact same. Yes more building, but overall NYC's people looking very similar in how they lived their daily lives. I love the ice skating picture. And the Tennis and Raquet Club looked much better without that modern art shit out front.

How do you know when its overdone? When even Gable won't come raging to the scene every time anymore.

Moon is such a fucking loser that I'm sure everyone knows it by now. No need to call him out on it anymore.

Very cool transitional pictures of NYC. Three things stood out to me. Over time we have ripped down some cool stuff “to put up a parking lot”, they have been doing street and sidewalk repairs for a long time, and the trees in modern day NYC make it a MUCH more beautiful city.

Back