• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Newest MOD

I beat stonz in beer pong. Therefore I demand to be a mod as well.

Erroneous! Erroneous! Erroneous on both counts!

Not only did you not beat me, you didn't even play me. As I recall, your little bro knocked you off the table before I even played. *insert pwned smiley here*

Erroneous! Erroneous! Erroneous on both counts!

Not only did you not beat me, you didn't even play me. As I recall, your little bro knocked you off the table before I even played. *insert pwned smiley here*

fuuuu

Next year, jhmd, next year will be here soon enough. ;)

Our mods have been quiet lately. May need some new blood. Cookout has posted once in 2 weeks. Irish hasn't posted since November.

4264849968_794155f541_m.jpg

Considering you basically have to commit a felony to get flagged, being a mod here seems useless.

Considering you basically have to commit a felony to get flagged, being a mod here seems useless.

With a certain someone quitting the boards, this is pretty much true at this point. 98% of the moderator's work went away when that certain poster did.

How do you get elected Mod? I'd like to nominate ELC.

Whatever happened to Bishop?

Back