• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Coach...rumors on the ground.

hoopla

Reaction score
Heard a whisper about Bobby Petrino.
Realize it is a longshot. But this could seriously bring us some juice, notoriety, and most importantly, some #swagger.
He and Pearl would form the dynamic duo.

#Pear/Petrinoforever!

LOL.

Yeah. Ron Wellman's def going to hire Petrino.

These "rumor" threads are going to be solid gold for the next few weeks.

Well, on the bright side, Petrino could ride the motorcycle, himself, each week with a new blonde on the back. So, OPEN THE GATE could be pretty damn special.

Winston Salem could prove to have the ultimate facelift. With #Petrino comes the notoriety. Along with that comes VIP tables, celebs, bottle service, models, jet-set elite, and the see and be seen crowd. Freddy B's could be resurrected into a modern day Studio 54. Along with all that comes money. Everyone wins! What's not to love!

IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO PUT BOBBY ON THE BIKE

DV7 talks about "class" but I've seen him shotgun cold Busch Ices in a parking lot, so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are better I get hired coach before Petrino does, if Ron Wellman is doing the hiring that is.

Quick ... somebody track the flight plans for Don Flow's private aircraft.

You assholes all would be indignant but you don't have a sense of humor if you don't think him riding on the motorcycle to Open the Gate would be hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per Twitter, @USCInsider

Ed Orgeron just departed #USC following emotional team meeting. He is applying for Wake Forest job, according to a source

Back