• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next year

DeaconDog

Reaction score
Yes, this is a serious thread. I need something to think about besides last night's debacle. Who of significance do we lose besides Wilber and O-line? Will we be better? Are we going to have an O-line? I was very excited about what I was seeing on the field last night until our coaching staff decided to get in the way. We have some good talent.

I wondered who was finally going to start this.

Fruit cup.

Pendergrass as well. I am legitimately curious about this, I was thinking about it midway thru the first half last night. What is our O-line going to look like? Is it possible they will be serviceable?

If the O-line can be decent albeit young and we can find a solid back up running back, I think we go bowling in 2012 and 2013 as the schedule gets much much easier. Army, Vandy, ND, and Liberty OOC next year trade VT for UVA, get Duke, Clemson, BC and UNC at home.

Tough games @FSU @ND @UMD

Back