• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker |

With ten departures so far (five out of eligibility, five transfers), we're now down to 94 committed schollies, so that's at least 15 additional to go, but probably more so we have some room for transfers.

16 players honored on Senior Day are still unaccounted for.
With the Portal official opening still some days away, not surprising that more guys haven't announced yet. Also, some guys may be wanting to insure that graduation is happening in either December or May.

Really liked towns too and hope he’s back.
Our RB is interesting. Towns looked to be ready to take a larger role after 2022 but didn’t have a single carry this year. Pickett was a highly rated recruit and didn’t see the field. Ellison had a single carry on senior day. Carney had the 3rd most carries among RBS but most YPC and 2nd most TDs.

Our RB is interesting. Towns looked to be ready to take a larger role after 2022 but didn’t have a single carry this year. Pickett was a highly rated recruit and didn’t see the field. Ellison had a single carry on senior day. Carney had the 3rd most carries among RBS but most YPC and 2nd most TDs.
I know it’s our system and they didn’t exactly have a ton of holes but I feel like we can’t just commit to THE guy for RB

Lot of scouring Twitter and instagram to read tea leaves. Can’t say it’s not entertaining.

Ellison is another one I’m fine with leaving. Taking another one of Clawson’s toys away. Ellison was the 3rd best RB on the team yet started all year.

Yeah love what he’s done for the program but it’s his 4th year in the program and he’s reached ceiling - time to move on.

Back