• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next years Slot WR!!!

It doesn't matter how much talent you have when your O-line is complete shit and you don't run an actual offensive scheme.

With regards to this, a friend of mine has had a box the past several seasons for UVA football games, and this season they downgraded to just two seats and only went to two games. Obviously small sample size and anecdotal evidence, but I'm sure there are a lot of stories like this one.

That is exactly what I did at Wake this past year. Two seats and only used my tickets twice.

I could see a late flyer on Nikita if he impresses at DE or FB. I think he'll be a coveted UFA.

Camp? Who else? KJ?

From what I have heard there have been some teams looking at Zach Thompson. So Camp, Kita, Thompson and that's not even including KJ, who I think could be a pretty high pick next year. I am high on KJ though, but I do think he can play at the next level.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what graduate program did Wake have that UVA didn't that allows this transfer?

josh harris will get drafted

As absurd as it may initially sound, I wouldn't be suprised. He has connections, the body, the measurables. I could see someone taking a chance on him. Not sure if that's a draft pick or UDFA chance.

Last edited:
Some players, whose teams are not bowling, have tweeted that they have received invitations to the combine. Their will be about 300 players pick to participate in Indy, in Feb. If any of our guys are selected, we should find out real soon. Tommy Bo didn't go, but was still drafted.

I could see a late flyer on Nikita if he impresses at DE or FB. I think he'll be a coveted UFA.

I disagree. I believe Nikita represents a new trend on d. To spy running qbs. I believe the game has changed. No one can block him man to man. They cannot keep him from moving laterally. Olsen and Jackson can play as well.

Potentially 3 draft picks.

Yes. This team lost because of th piss poor fucking coaching. Jim Grobe can blow me. What a loser. He did a shit job and now talks poorly about us. We had talent and his idiotic nepotism killed a team that should have won 8 games minimum. What an idiot. See ya,

Nikita fits the profile of a Colt DL. Belichik would have him playing all over the place. Camp or JJ will be the first Deac picked.

I disagree. I believe Nikita represents a new trend on d. To spy running qbs. I believe the game has changed. No one can block him man to man. They cannot keep him from moving laterally. Olsen and Jackson can play as well.

All due respect to Nikita and his college career, no NFL team is going to draft a DT his size to line up in a 3-4 against an NFL center to spy an NFL QB. He'll have to show the ability to speed rush from the outside or change positions.

NFL offenses move small, versatile players all over on offense to create matchup problems. The Pats are famous for this, but others teams are catching on too. I can't think of many analogs for defense, though. Nikitas problem is he's a defensive lineman and not a pass catching fullback or slot receiver.

Believe Camp tweeted that he was invited to the Combine. That's good news.

No way Nikita can play defense in the NFL imo. I have heard from staff that teams have expressed interest in Nikita as a fullback.

Back