• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Yeah. Kind of like it’s in black and white with green added back in.

It's Seattle in December, fellas.

JY2CsWj.png

Cincy, NYG, Phi, and Chi all had home games today, too. Buff is on now. None of those games looked like that, and I don't remember Seattle looking that like before. This is more than just an overcast day.

Compare and contrast with last year's December 22 game vs. the Cardinals.

I saw Lamar Jackson slip on the turf and he was out and just saw McSorely slip on the turf and leave the game. Did the turf monster get RGIII as well?

Great play by Jackson to take the lead.

We were talking about when to go for 2 on (I think ) the Louisville game thread. The Browns went for 2 down 14 then scored again and kicked the PAT to go up 1.

What a finish. I assume based on Rece's comments that the spread was Ravens -3 or -3.5.

Last edited:
I had Ravens -3. That’s the funniest cover I’ve ever seen. Would be furious if I had Browns +3 and +3.5 would be horrific.

I've just recovered my pulse. And yeah, that field was bad, but what a game with huge emotional swings. Our OL still isn't great, but it appears to be stabilizing a bit. The strangest stat to me was the Browns had 7 fumbles with 0 lost. The AFC playoffs are going to be must watch, though I still think the Bills are the team that can give KC the best game.

three games in the upcoming slate with lines of 13 or more

can't imagine that happens too frequently

I've just recovered my pulse. And yeah, that field was bad, but what a game with huge emotional swings. Our OL still isn't great, but it appears to be stabilizing a bit. The strangest stat to me was the Browns had 7 fumbles with 0 lost. The AFC playoffs are going to be must watch, though I still think the Bills are the team that can give KC the best game.

I love Powers at RG. He is a mauler.

I love Powers at RG. He is a mauler.

Yeah, he appears to be a step up there. And I think Mekari has been a step up over Skura - not sure why they started the season with Skura when he was less than healthy. But RT has been a disaster ever since they moved Brown to LT since Stanley's injury. I actually think Mekari would be the best option there, but I guess they don't want to start Colon-Castillo at C. Although I thought Colon-Castillo held his own at C against Pit in the covid game.

Why don't the Chargers do more draw plays with Ekeler?

I'll take the answer off air.

Thanks,
Austin Ekeler fantasy owner that miraculously made the covid playoffs

Why don't the Chargers do more draw plays with Ekeler?

I'll take the answer off air.

Thanks,
Austin Ekeler fantasy owner that miraculously made the covid playoffs

As a Herbert fantasy owner who is facing Ekeler in the playoffs, I'll take it. I also have Aghalor on my team, and would like to have a word with the refs about never calling PI in the fourth quarter.

Something I don't recall seeing posted is that Aaron Curry is an official assistant coach with the Seattle Seahawks.

He was a great Wake Forest developmental success who didn't meet expectations at the NFL level.

Something I don't recall seeing posted is that Aaron Curry is an official assistant coach with the Seattle Seahawks.

He was a great Wake Forest developmental success who didn't meet expectations at the NFL level.

I think I had heard that but forgotten it. Pretty cool that he can join up with the very team he had pretty severely disappointed.

Yeah. He’s been on several all time busts lists.

He’s been coaching for awhile.

Yeah. He’s been on several all time busts lists.

He’s been coaching for awhile.

This is his first season as an official NFL Assistant Coach. Last year he was a "coaching assistant." He's 34 years old. Probably younger than a few players on the team.

Back