• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

NFL 2020 Week 15. Playoff Picture Starting to become Clearer

And he coached at Charlotte several years before that. I think he even volunteer coached at E. E. Smith before that. He’s basically been coaching since his playing career ended.

Something I don't recall seeing posted is that Aaron Curry is an official assistant coach with the Seattle Seahawks.

He was a great Wake Forest developmental success who didn't meet expectations at the NFL level.

Hope he enjoys their beating Sunday.

Tom Brady has never lost to the Falcons in his career.

I seriously wonder how many double digit point leads the Falcons have blown since 28-3. (edit: I did the research. The answer after today is five.)

Last edited:
Super bizarre end to Cowboys/49ers. Niners down 10 and well inside the red zone and they kick a FG on 2nd and 7 with ~45 seconds left and having shown no urgency during the 2 minute drill. Then they onside kick and Ceedee Lamb just runs it straight down for a TD. Wtf.

Super bizarre end to Cowboys/49ers. Niners down 10 and well inside the red zone and they kick a FG on 2nd and 7 with ~45 seconds left and having shown no urgency during the 2 minute drill. Then they onside kick and Ceedee Lamb just runs it straight down for a TD. Wtf.
Here in MA I was stuck watching garbage time of Niners/Cowboys and in turn missed the first 3 minutes of Chiefs/Saints. I mean...what the hell is that shit?

Here in MA I was stuck watching garbage time of Niners/Cowboys and in turn missed the first 3 minutes of Chiefs/Saints. I mean...what the hell is that shit?

They did the same thing in NC. Nobody cares about the well below .500 Cowboys and 49ers, CBS! Turn it to the national game on time.

Great catch by Larry Fitzgerald. Good to see he's still got it.

Aqib Talib is in the booth for Eagles-Cardinals. Didn't know he was calling games now.

Jets really about to lose Trevor and screw up the next 15 years of their franchise.

lol

Jets really about to lose Trevor and screw up the next 15 years of their franchise.

lol

Eh even if the Jets manage to win this game, it still doesn't screw them over. This game is non-conference; Jacksonville beat Indy (so it's both a conference and a divisional win). Jets only get screwed if they end up beating the Pats (since I don't see them beating Cleveland).

Eh even if the Jets manage to win this game, it still doesn't screw them over. This game is non-conference; Jacksonville beat Indy (so it's both a conference and a divisional win). Jets only get screwed if they end up beating the Pats (since I don't see them beating Cleveland).

That’s not how it works.

Jacksonville holds the tie breaker because they have the easier strength of schedule.

Tie breaker is strength of schedule. Jags will have first pick if both finish with 1 win

As a Jags fan, I’m ecstatic.

As a Jags fan, I expect them to screw it up.

Back