• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Divisional Playoff Week - Father Time Slays Peyton's Rectum !

Seems like we actually don't have seahawks fans on the board?

Isn't Nomad a Seahawks fan (is he even around)?

He's around but he doesn't stick around for long.

Nomadic and SDeacz are the big Seahawks fans. SDeacz is more than just a fan, obviously.

JehavoasWetness was. RIP. Though it was lame of him to suddenly re-appear before the Super Bowl last year asking for $$ to get him in the game

JehavoasWetness was. RIP. Though it was lame of him to suddenly re-appear before the Super Bowl last year asking for $$ to get him in the game

hahahaha my boy caleb. Went to college with me and started posting just for the soccer threads. Absolutely no connection to Wake Forest

My favorite part of a Seahawks game other than winning is when they crank Rick Ross's Hold Me Back. The fans and the team goes nuts.

Should be a competitive game this weekend. Cam will need to be more accurate than last week for the Panthers to win.

My favorite part of a Seahawks game other than winning is when they crank Rick Ross's Hold Me Back. The fans and the team goes nuts.

Should be a competitive game this weekend. Cam will need to be more accurate than last week for the Panthers to win.

Is there a weekly understatement prize?

hahahaha my boy caleb. Went to college with me and started posting just for the soccer threads. Absolutely no connection to Wake Forest

Shoulda figured he was an App grad based off those antics

He's been stout in his last two road starts. Hopefully that continues

I took the Ravens +7. Don't feel great but need something to root for.

HEY FLACCO YOU AREN'T THE BEST QUARTERBACK OF SHIT YOU MUPPET LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

Back