• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

In all seriousness, I do think the timthedeac post that Ayo quoted this morning was probably right, even with Brady getting off now.

So judge wants NFL-Brady to settle, NFL changes its offer, and Brady continues to stand firm. Seems like Brady has just gotten terrible advice throughout this whole thing. The day after it came out he should've said "All QBs have their preference, and I do like the football slightly underinflated. I never gave any instruction to underinflate the balls, but there must have been a miscommunication in our organization. In any event, as the leader of this team, it starts and ends with me. I apologize for what happened and would be happy to work with the NFL to make sure this type of mix-up doesn't happen again." Bet you anything that statement would've gotten him a $5,000 fine, no suspension, issue long forgotten, super bowl hero.

I think the whole situation was probably mishandled by all sides, but man, Goodell messed up pretty badly

CN_IHa_XAAAlGKU.png

This whole thing is so stupid but screw the pats

The NFL should organize offshore and declare itself a sovereign country, not subject to the laws of the US. Then they should execute Brady.

So Goodell worked his way from intern at the nfl to commissioner? What a donk

Greg Hardy is planning to challenge his 4 game suspension now.

Lol they're appealing

Ginger Hammer is going down w the ship

Back