• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

Looks like the state of Indiana may not care whether future NFL combines are in Indy. PFT is reporting Indiana passed the same law Arizona was considering which promotes "religious freedom". Although the NFL hasn't said anything yet, I can't imagine Indy will be the site of future combines or Super Bowls with that law in place. I'm betting the NCAA will similarly reconsider having future tournament sites in Indiana as well. I do like that we've gotten to the point in our society where you lose some business when you pass laws like this.

Looks like the state of Indiana may not care whether future NFL combines are in Indy. PFT is reporting Indiana passed the same law Arizona was considering which promotes "religious freedom". Although the NFL hasn't said anything yet, I can't imagine Indy will be the site of future combines or Super Bowls with that law in place. I'm betting the NCAA will similarly reconsider having future tournament sites in Indiana as well. I do like that we've gotten to the point in our society where you lose some business when you pass laws like this.

The NCAA already released a really strongly worded statement about examining future events being held there as well as re-evaluating being headquartered there. I suspect the NFL will follow suit sometime in the near future.

According to a piece on NFL Live back when he was at UNH Chip Kelly came to visit Wake and Grobe to get a sense for what they were doing right.

The Eagles' offseason suddenly makes a lot more sense

I would seriously pay money to see the media and NFL reaction if the Bills put in a waiver claim for Jonathan Martin and got him.

Randy Gregory admits failing drug test (marijuana). He's trying to get ahead of the story, but media is overreacting as usual, saying he will drop in the draft. Last Randy that fell in the draft for mj was Randy Moss, and we know how that turned out.

I never liked the Skins and don't really care about them. Just like getting you guys riled up.

Probably because he was a Skins fan before 95 when it became cool to adopt the Panthers. Also probably thought Cam was a scumbag before 2011.

what do you mean it became cool? oh, so people became fans of a new local team in their first year? odd.

what do you mean it became cool? oh, so people became fans of a new local team in their first year? odd.

I just don't understand the Panther fans need to endlessly talk shit about the Redskins. Most of the trash talk about the Skins that I see comes from Panther fans, even more so than the division rivals. The Redskins and Panthers aren't rivals.

'skins fans just need to realize they're the 30th best franchise in the NFL (I'll be kind and give y'all the edge over OAK and JAX) and that the 1980s are long gone.

One you do this, we'll leave y'all alone.

And by 'skins fans, I mean SND.

All that said, your new GM seems to be doing a pretty dern good job. At least until Snyder inevitably ends up interfering beginning like tomorrow

Last edited:
'skins fans just need to realize they're the 30th best franchise in the NFL (I'll be kind and give y'all the edge over OAK and JAX) and that the 1980s are long gone.

One you do this, we'll leave y'all alone.

And by 'skins fans, I mean SND

Feelin' a little short there, Napoleon?

Lol, Panthers fans shit talking is comical.

I just don't understand the Panther fans need to endlessly talk shit about the Redskins. Most of the trash talk about the Skins that I see comes from Panther fans, even more so than the division rivals. The Redskins and Panthers aren't rivals.

speaking for myself, but I live in DC and the Skins are a goddamn dumpster fire and deserve all the trash talk

It's not shit talking. It's the truth.

Can change "best" to "best run," if you like. 'skins fans are good. But the franchise is hopeless under DS.

I mean someone pretending to be the ESPN pres got DS and his cronies to cancel a radio show before it's first episode. Not sure more needs to be said

Last edited:
This board has a lot of Panthers fans and the Skins are super easy to troll.

I hate the Pats more than any other team by far then the Falcons then the Saints. Don't really hate or care about the Skins, just enjoy making fun of them like the Browns.

Back