• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL to switch pro bowl from AFC v. NFC to fantasy draft (NWT)

They should play the game in Vegas and totally hype up the prob bets. After all...gambling is reason #1 the NFL is America's favorite sport.

The NFL played soft and at half speed is terrible. I'd be more interested in a 1970's style skills competition, and then play the game with fantasy football scoring. Maybe the players would play harder if they had an individual score score contributing to the team score.

The NFL played soft and at half speed is terrible. I'd be more interested in a 1970's style skills competition, and then play the game with fantasy football scoring. Maybe the players would play harder if they had an individual score score contributing to the team score.

The fantasy scoring idea is actually pretty interesting. All kinds of subplots would emerge. IDK what you do for linemen, but it's a start.

I really can't think of a situation that would actually convince people to watch the Pro Bowl. Unless they got the cheerleaders to play naked.

Back