• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 12 Thread

Any thoughts on moving RG to WR or TE? They wouldn't be able to get much more than a 3rd or 4th rounder if they tried to move him why not find a different position that suits him? He clearly doesn't have the mental fortitude to handle the QB position. We're going to see Cousins or McCoy starting the next game. Snyder has given Gruden his blessing to bitch slap the golden boy back to the bench.

Any thoughts on moving RG to WR or TE? They wouldn't be able to get much more than a 3rd or 4th rounder if they tried to move him why not find a different position that suits him? He clearly doesn't have the mental fortitude to handle the QB position. We're going to see Cousins or McCoy starting the next game. Snyder has given Gruden his blessing to bitch slap the golden boy back to the bench.

Really? Given the sizable draft pick investment, I would have thought the RG3 experiment would have at least gone into next year. If he has another bad couple of games, I could see benching him for the remainder of this season and then bringing him back to a QB competition. And there is no reason to at least do that because no other team is going to give up much of anything for him at this point.

Really? Given the sizable draft pick investment, I would have thought the RG3 experiment would have at least gone into next year. If he has another bad couple of games, I could see benching him for the remainder of this season and then bringing him back to a QB competition. And there is no reason to at least do that because no other team is going to give up much of anything for him at this point.

Sunk cost fallacy.

Speaking of Ryan...Rob is hitting on all cylinders tonight with his Swiss cheese defensive game plan.

How the fuck does this guy keep a job?

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 3m3 minutes ago
The Buccaneers are 2 games out of first in the NFC South and 1 game out of first in the 2015 NFL Draft.

AFC North now 10-1-1 vs. the NFC South this year

Maybe the NFC South's terrible record is more a reflection on just how silly good the AFC North is?

Nope? Ah well, was worth a shot

lol

johnny-fight.gif

This "video" is fantastic

Back