• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 14 - Snow, Crazy Endings

I'm at 140 points. Still have Murray, Witten, Marshall and Bailey going. The league leader has 141 points and has Gould going. Top points each week wins money.

NO CHICAGO FIELD GOALS PLEASE

Just giving up?

Let's treat this thread like we do text messaging and commisserate for the next 30-40 minutes. EVERYONE ELSE READING IS WELCOME.

It really says something that we are close to letting a team break the total first down record against us again.

I wonder if the move to defensive line is what has relegated Demarcus to nothingness, or if it really is him just getting old.

I wonder if the move to defensive line is what has relegated Demarcus to nothingness, or if it really is him just getting old.

I think it is a combination of his injuries from past seasons catching up to him and a switch in roles. I don't like him in a 4-3 as a DE.

Oh, and of course Gould kicked the FG. I need yards from Witten and Murray. A touchdown from one of them would be most awesome, however, I suspect both will be on the bench at this point. 50+ yard FG please.

Ugh, cmon cowboys the panthers want to play you in the first round.

give me that dallas first round playoff game

give me that dallas first round playoff game

I don't think you'll be that lucky. Our defense isn't going to get any better. It might get marginally better next year, but we are in cap hell right now and our defensive stars are just sad.

It doesn't bug me as much as it used to, but damn. My sports teams losing really bums me out for the week.

:rofl: They are showing the cameramen. You know it must be bad.

Great interview with Brandon Marshall. He's come a long way.

Back